- l cup butter
- 2 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 2 cus flour
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- Combine butter & 2 cups sugar in top of double boiler. Cook & stir until butter melts & sugar dissolves. Remove from heat.
- In mixing bowl, beat eggs until light. Add to mixture in top of double boiler. Transfer to mixing bowl.
- Add salt & almond extract. Add flour. Beat well.
- Spread dough in greased 9 X 13 pan.
- Sprinkle dough with 4 tablespoons sugar & pecans. Bake at 325 for 30 min.