- Pillsbury Cake Mix or Equal (White or Chocolate)
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 C Crisco Oil
- 1 C Water
- Ready Frosting
- Peppermint Candies, Crushed
- Valentine Hearts
- 3 drops Peppermint
- 6 drops red dye
- Prepare cake mix and fill half full into heart shaped cupcake pan sprayed with Pam.
- Bake at 350 deg. F for 20 minutes. Remove from oven, invert pan and pop out cupcakes. Cool for frosting.
- Add red dye drops and peppermint flooring and mix together. Apply to called cakes in center.
- Sprinkle with crushed peppermint and add 3 each Valentine hearts to each. Place on heart doily and serve.