- 2 (15-ounce) cans black beans
- 16 ounces white sweet corn
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 orange bell pepper, diced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1 cup diced red onion
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro (optional)
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Drain and rinse beans and corn, then add to large bowl with lid.
- Add peppers, celery, onion, avocado and cilantro to bowl.
- In a saucepan, bring the oil, apple cider vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper to a boil for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from burner and let cool.
- Once oil/vinegar mixture is cool, poor over ingredients in bowl and mix well.
- Place covered bowl in fridge for 12-24hrs.
- Enjoy with chips, add to a salad and/or chicken.