As Tyler Leipprandt of Michigan Sky Media and his family spend their summers camping across Michigan, they know that yummy campfire food is all part of the memory-making. And no campfire cuisine is complete without a Pudgy Pie.
- Refrigerated tube biscuits
- Cooking spray
- Pudding or pie filling
- Wooden dowels
- Use a 5-inch diameter wooden dowel attached to a roasting stick and spray wooden dowel with cooking spray.
- Flatten and stretch one biscuit over the end of the dowel. Roast over the fire slowly until biscuit cup is cooked through.
- Let cool and carefully remove from the dowel.
- Fill the biscuit cup with your favorite pudding or pie filling or make as a s’more with a roasted marshmallow and chocolate.
Read the full story about Tyler Leipprandt here.