- 1 (23-ounce) can sweet potatoes, drained
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Grease 1-quart casserole dish.
- In medium bowl, mash sweet potatoes with margarine and salt.
- Add pineapple and orange juice.
- Blend well.
- Spoon into greased casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and pecans.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until thoroughly heated.