- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- Juice and zest from 1 orange
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups finely shredded carrots
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries, coarsely chopped
- Heat oven to 350° and place paper cups in a muffin tin.
- Whisk sugar and butter together in a medium bowl until blended. Beat in eggs, orange juice and vanilla. Combine the flour, orange peel, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a separate bowl. Add to creamed mixture just until combined. Fold in carrots and cranberries
- Fill muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
How fun! And delicious looking! If only i could actually make them that fast 🙂
I made this recipe and it was deliciously moist and yummy. I always keep dried cranberries on-hand so I subbed those but microwaved with a splash of orange juice first to reconstitute. The recipe made a full 12 muffins so I froze half of them. They are just as tasty after freezing. Thanks for sharing, Lulu!