- 2 cups real butter, room temp.
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups quick oats
- 2 cups apples, peel & chop
- 2 bags (12 ounce ) butterscotch chips
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Chop 2 large apples into small pieces( I like Gala, but any work just fine) put to side.
- In large bowl put flour, Oats, baking soda, baking powder & salt. mix dry ingredients together, & put to side.
- In large mixing bowl Cream softened butter and sugars until mixed well.
- Blend in eggs and vanilla
- Stir in all dry ingredients until well incorporated
- Fold in chopped apple and butterscotch chips
- Drop by spoonful on cookie sheet and bake 12 minutes
- Place on rack to cool
- Amazing enjoyed while still warm : ),