- 6 oz. uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1 t. olive oil
- 1/2 c. chopped green bell pepper
- 2 t. bottled minced garlic
- 14.5 oz. can diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, oregano; undrained
- 1/8 t. black pepper
- 1 lb. peeled & deveined medium uncooked shrimp
- 1/8 t. ground red pepper
- 6 T. crumbled feta cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt. Drain pasta and keep warm.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add green bell pepper to pan; sauté 1 minute.
- Add garlic and tomatoes; cook 1 minute.
- Add black pepper and shrimp; cover and cook 3 minutes or
- until shrimp are done (don’t overcook).
- Stir in red pepper; remove from heat.
- Place 1 c. pasta on each of four plates.
- Top each serving with 1 c. shrimp mixture and 1 ½ T. feta cheese.