- 6-8 hash brown squares – frozen
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup of shredded chesse
- 1 pound of cooked crumbled bacon, sausage or ham (or a combination of these)
- chopped onions, peppers, olives, salsa … (anything you like in an omelet chop it up)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9×13 inch pan with frozen hashbrown squares.
- Spread the cooked crumbled meat on top.
- Spread the chopped veggies/omlet filling on top of the meat.
- Pour beaten eggs over all and top with cheese.
- Bake 35 minutes until eggs are cooked.
- Serve hot