- 1 can Niblets corn, drained
- 1 can Creamed Corn
- 8 ounces of Sour Cream
- 1 package of Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
- 1 stick softened butter
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter a casserole or souffle dish.
- Combine the sour cream, butter & eggs & mis well.
- Add the jiffy Mix and the corns, stir until well blended.
- BAKE 40 minutes OR until a knife comes out clean.
- Serve immediately.
I ALWAYS double this recipe because it’s simple & delicious. If there are leftovers it reheats very nicely. Always a sucess