- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 12 eggs
- 8 ounces bacon
- 6 ounces shredded cheddar cheese (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 green onion/scallion
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine cream cheese and milk; whisk until smooth. Add flour and salt; whisk to incorporate.
- Gently whisk eggs until blended. Add cream cheese mixture; mix well.
- Cut an 18-inch long piece of parchment paper. Press into bottom and up sides of a jelly roll pan. This will keep the egg mixture from running under parchment paper. Pinch the corners. Pour the egg mixture into bottom of pan. Bake 30-35 minutes or until is puffy and golden.
- Meanwhile, fry bacon and set on paper towel to absorb excess grease. Crumble when slightly cooled. Slice scallion into thin slices. Set aside.
- Remove omelet from oven. Sprinkle with half of the cheese; top with bacon and scallion. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Starting at one short side, roll up jelly-roll fashion, removing parchment paper as you roll. Garnish top with additional cheese and green onions, if desired. Let stand 5 minutes to allow cheese to melt. Slice roll diagonally into wedges into about six slices.
You can also substitute 8 ounces of cooked, chopped ham instead of the bacon.