- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salad seasoning or seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (or other cheese of choice)
- 4 slices crisply cooked bacon
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 32 to 36 round crackers
- Mix mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, salad seasoning (or seasoned salt), and paprika.
- Stir in cheese, bacon, and onion.
- Spread about 1/2 tablespoon mixture over each cracker.
- Arrange crackers (8 or 9 at a time) in single layer on microwave safe plate.
- Microwave on high until hot and puffed (15 to 30 seconds).
- Serve warm.