- 3 tablespoons oil (I use canola oil)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 cups peeled and dices raw apples
- 1 cup flour
- Cream together oil, sugar and egg.
- Add flour, spices baking soda and apple pieces.
- Beat until you get the consistency you want: longer for finer pieces of apples, shorter for chunkier apple consistency. I use an electric mixer.
- Pour into 8×8 inch pan; triple recipe if using a 9×13 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees until toothpick comes out dry.