Submitted by Guest Chefs from the U.P. Luge Club.
Once used to describe the three devastating waves that led to the sinking of the Edmond Fitzgerald, Three Sisters is also the name for three tight turns and the most technical part of the Negaunee luge track at the U.P. Luge Club.
- 1 French Bread, sliced lengthwise
- ½ cup sweet onion, diced
- 3 ounces ham, diced
- 2 ounces pepperoni
- 4 ounces cudighi, cooked
- ½ cup green pepper
- ½ cup red pepper
- ½ cup sliced tomato
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 14 ounces pizza sauce
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Brown the 4 ounces of cudighi.
- Cut the French bread lengthwise and toast for 4 minutes at 450 F.
- Spread pizza sauce on both pieces of toasted French bread, then add the following in thirds:
- Turn 1—Cover the first third of the French bread with ham, green peppers, and onions.
- Turn 2—Cover the second third with pepperoni, red peppers, and onions.
- Turn 3—Cover the last third with cudighi, tomatoes, and onions.
- Bake for 6–8 minutes and enjoy!