- 2 packages of cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 1 t. vanilla
- 2 tubes of crescent rolls
- mini chocolate chips
- 1 t. cinammon
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/2 stick melted butter to drizzle
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix cream cheese, 3/4 c. sugar and vanilla together.
- Spray bottom of 9X13 pan and lay out one tube of rolls, carefully pressing seams together to form one crust to all sides of the pan.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the crust.
- Sprinkle mini chocolate chips over the cream cheese mixture, depending on how many/little you want.
- Lay the remaining tube of rolls over this mixture the gently press seams together.
- Combine cinnamon and 1/2 c. sugar together and sprinkle over the top crust (this makes the goodness layer!).
- Drizzle the melted butter over the top and bake about 25 minutes.
- Cool completely and refrigerate before cutting bars.