- 1 package frozen tater tots or potato rounds
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package frozen broccoli
- 1 can french fried onions
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Place potatoes on bottom and sides of pan.
- Bake uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Brown beef; drain.
- Place remaining ingredients over potatoes; reserving some cheese and onions for topping.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Put the rest of the cheese and onions on top and cook for another 2-3 minutes.