- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup hazelnuts
- 1/2 teaspooon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspooon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspooon cumin
- 1/2 teaspooon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspooon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspooon cayenne powder
- 1 teaspooon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Place all of the nuts in a bowl.
- Combine all the spice ingredients in a small bowl.
- Drizzle the nuts with olive oil and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle nuts with spice mixture and toss.
- Place nuts in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Roast in oven 15 minutes; stir halfway through.
- Remove and allow to cool.
- Store in airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.