- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 6 eggs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon butter
- Powdered sugar, jam or maple syrup for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, and place a 13X9 inch pan inside while it is heating.
- In a blender, mix all ingredients except the butter until they are well blended.
- Put the butter into the hot pan, and brush the pan with the melted butter.
- Add blender mixture, and bake for 20 – 25 minutes until pancake is puffy and golden. It will deflate when it’s taken out of the oven.
- Serve sprinkled with powdered sugar and warm jam or maple syrup.