- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 mashed very ripe bananas
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup chopped nut meats (optional)
- Mix first 4 ingredients then add mashed bananas.
- Add dry ingredients and mix well.
- Mix in nuts if using.
- Pour into well greased standard loaf pan, bake 1 hour at 325 degrees.
- Let set 10 minutes then turn out on baking rack to cool.
- When cool, wrap in plastic wrap and/or aluminum foil to keep moist.