- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana
- 4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 – 20 oz can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- Beat butter with electric mixer until light & fluffy. Gradually beat in sugar until light. Add eggs: beat well. Fold in mashed bananas
- Stir flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt into butter mixture till just smooth (don’t over mix)
- Fold in pineapple and coconut
- Spoon batter into 2 greased and floured 9×5 loaf pans
- Bake in preheated 350-degree oven about 60-70 minutes, or till toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
This is the most tasty Pineapple loaf that my husband has made. Since the virus he has tried his skills with many of the recipes found in Country Lines.