- 2 sticks margarine or butter
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 cups white sugar
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups peanut butter
- 4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 tablespoon Karo syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup M&Ms
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 7-9 cups oatmeal ( not quick)
- Combine margarine, brown sugar, white sugar, eggs, peanut butter, baking soda, Karo, & vanilla.
- Then add chocolate chips, M&Ms, and oatmeal.
- Drop by teaspoonful or roll into balls & slightly flatten.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes until done.
- Yield 14-15 dozen cookies.
- For larger cookies use an ice cream scoop to measure dough, flatten, and put 6-8 cookies on a cookie sheet.
- Bake still 8-20 minutes!