- 1 16 oz. can pumpkin ( 2 cups)
- 1 12 oz. can evaporated skim milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1 T. molasses
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 1 t. cinnamon
- 1/4 t. each allspice ginger, salt
- 1/2 c. graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 c. flour
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 1/4 t. each cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger
- 2 T. oil
- 1/3 c. walnuts, crumbled
- Combine and beat pumpkin, molasses, milk, eggs and egg whites, until smooth
- Mix in sugar and spices and blend well.
- Stir in crumbs.
- Spray a high-sided 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray and pour pie filling into pan.
- Combine the flour, brown sugar, spices, oil and walnuts and sprinkle on top of the filling.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 325 for 45-55 minutes until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a rack and refrigerate overnight.