- 3 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup oil
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 stick butter/margarine
- 1 8-ounce cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 box confectioners sugar
- Beat together first 6 ingredients for 1 minute
- Add nuts and pie filling (stir in completely)
- Pour into greased bundt pan
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes – 1 hour (until slightly brown and edges pull away from sides)
- Cool for 10 – 15 minutes and remove from pan
- After cake is completely cooled, prepare frosting
- Beat butter, cream cheese and vanilla completely.
- Add confectioners sugar to the above, mix completely
- Frost, drizzle over cooled cake.
- Cut and ENJOY!!!