- 1 jar (6 1/2 ounce) marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 cup sliced deli hard salami, chopped
- 1/3 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted ripe olives, sliced (optional)
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 ounces fresh grated Parmesan cheese (about 1 cup)
- 2 packages (11.3 ounce) refrigerated biscuits
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Spray a fluted pan with non-stick spray.
- Pat dry artichoke hearts. Chop them.
- Mix chopped artichokes, salami, bell pepper, olives and pressed garlic. Set aside.
- Cut each biscuit into fourths. Dip pieces into melted butter then cheese. Put 16 pieces into pan. Sprinkle 1/2 cup artichoke mixture onto biscuits. Repeat twice with bread then the artichoke mixture ending with the bread. Add any remaining cheese.
- Bake 25-30 minutes. Cool 5 minutes, then invert onto a plate.
- Pull pieces off to eat and enjoy!