- 1-1/2 pounds of ground venison (or ground beef)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 cup of ketchup
- 1/2 cup of water
- 2-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 cup of chopped onion (one medium onion)
- 1 cup of shredded carrot (2-large carrots)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons of white sugar
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- Brown and crumble ground venison (or ground beef), when browned add chili powder.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix well.
- Cover and simmer for 45 minutes, stir often
- Would not recommend adding salt.
- Serve on Hamburg buns, great with potato chips.
- Great leftover treat if you are lucky enough to have some leftover. Not likely………