- 1/2 pound cod fillets
- 1/4 pound medium raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 pound shelled crab or imitation crab
- 1 cup medium hot Thick & Chunky salsa
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 cup slivered cabbage
- 1/2 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup each: thin slices red pepper and onion
- 4 lime wedges
- 4-8 small flour or corn tortillas, crisped
- cilantro garnish
- Bring salsa and cumin to simmer in medium skillet.
- Add cod; cover skillet and poach fish 3-4 minutes.
- Turn cod, add 2-3 tablespoons hot water to salsa if needed.
- Add shrimp and crab, and cover and simmer an additional 3-4 minutes, or until cod flakes easily and shrimp is opaque.
- While seafood is poaching, prep avocado, cabbage, red pepper and onion.
- Top each crisped tortilla (1-2 per person) with seafood and vegetables.
- Spoon warm salsa over tortillas.
- Garnish and serve immediately!