- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 (ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 (3 ounce) bag real bacon pieces
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 pound bag frozen tater tots
- 3 cups chopped, cooked chicken
- Preheat over to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9×13 inch pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together chicken, sour cream, soup, ranch mix and cheese. Fold in frozen tater tots.
- Spoon mixture into pan and bake for 40-45 minutes, or until bubbly.
Delicious! Big hit!!!