- 8 ounces cooked and rinsed pasta (I prefer whole-grain spirals)
- ½ cup mayo, similar to Hellmans olive oil
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup fat-free milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- freshly ground pepper
- 1 pound cooked and shredded chicken breast, optional
- In a large bowl combine mayo, parmesan cheese, milk, lemon juice, and garlic.
- Gently stir in pasta and chicken, if using.
- Just before serving, stir in lettuce, and freshly ground pepper.