- 1 box (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla or banana pudding
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed or chunk pineapple, not drained (I like the chunks of pineapple)
- 1 (8 oounces) cool whip
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/4 – 1/2 cups of mini chocolate chips
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 jar (10 ounces) maraschino cherries, drained and halved
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans or walnuts
- Stir together the pudding mix and pineapple until dissolved and thickened. Fold in the cool whip.
- Gently stir in the marshmallows, chocolate chips, bananas, cherries and nuts.
- Refrigerate and chill for at least 3 hours.